08 Aug Radio4G takes part in IFA 2018 in Berlin
Produced by Axis and distributed by Radionovelli, Radio4g will appear at IFA in Berlin, one of the largest technology trade fairs for consumer electronics, founded almost 100 years ago.
Where and when
The event will be held from 31 August to 5 September at the Berlin Exhibition Centre (ExpoCenter City) with its 159,000 m2 of stands and almost a thousand exhibitors from all over the world will be there to present the latest products that will soon be part of our daily lives (see online catalogue of new products).
Why is Radio4g part of IFA 2018 in Berlin?
Radio 4G is a new-generation radio created and patented by Paolo Novelli. A globally unique product that will revolutionize your way of seeing and using the radio.
The main features of Radio4G
- E-commerce incorporated into the ads
- Live streaming of events with pay-per-view
- Continuous Artist: when you listen to music via the Radionovelli APP, they system recognizes the artist and you can find the full playlist for listening to other tracks by the same singer or band
- Content on demand: you can use voice control to request the track you want to hear
- 4G / FM / DAB / WiFi / Bluetooth connectivity
- 7” capacitive touchscreen
- Android operating system
- Play Store
- high quality audio
- built-in webcam
- downloads from GraceNote
- 2 USB A ports